Free shipping on all orders over 100$

Shop now

Buy now, pay later with AfterPay

Description

Introducing the Fear of God Essentials Hoodie Wood, a must-have hoodie that combines comfort, style, and streetwear appeal. With its over-sized fit and long-sleeved design, this hoodie is perfect for those who prefer a relaxed silhouette.

In a sleek wood color hue, this hoodie exudes a minimalist and modern aesthetic. Stand out from the crowd with its attached hood featuring a rubber brand logo, adding a touch of urban flair to your look. The front side showcases a bolded ESSENTIALS graphic inscription, making a statement wherever you go.

Crafted with care, this sport-style sweater is made of 80 percent cotton, ensuring a soft and cozy feel against your skin. The remaining 20 percent consists of premium polyester fibers, adding durability to the hoodie. Stay warm and effortlessly stylish with the FOG graphic and a Kangaroo front pocket, providing a convenient space for storing essentials or keeping your hands cozy.

The design is completed with ribbed cuffs and a thick hem, adding texture and structure to the hoodie. Whether you're hitting the gym, going for a casual stroll, or simply lounging at home, this Fear of God Essentials Hoodie Wood is the ultimate wardrobe staple that effortlessly blends fashion with functionality. Order yours now and elevate your street style game to new heights.

The Fear of God Essentials Hoodie Wood has an over-sized fit and is long-sleeved. This hoodie comes in a wood color hue.

This clothing item also features an attached hood with a rubber brand logo on it, as well as a bolded "ESSENTIALS" graphic inscription on the front side. The sport-style sweater is made of 80 percent cotton, while the remaining 20 percent is made of polyester fibers. The hoodie also features a FOG graphic and a Kangaroo front pocket. The design includes ribbed cuffs and a thick hem.

We strongly recommend going one size down, as the fit is oversized. This recommendation also applies to pants and shorts. For further details, please refer to the size guide.

Fear of God Essentials Hoodie

    Product form

    Introducing the Fear of God Essentials Hoodie Wood, a must-have hoodie that combines comfort, style, and streetwear appeal. With its... Read more

    $170.00

    Order today, shipped today

    • 100% authentic

      • Guaranteed secure & safe checkout.

        shop pay

      Description

      Introducing the Fear of God Essentials Hoodie Wood, a must-have hoodie that combines comfort, style, and streetwear appeal. With its over-sized fit and long-sleeved design, this hoodie is perfect for those who prefer a relaxed silhouette.

      In a sleek wood color hue, this hoodie exudes a minimalist and modern aesthetic. Stand out from the crowd with its attached hood featuring a rubber brand logo, adding a touch of urban flair to your look. The front side showcases a bolded ESSENTIALS graphic inscription, making a statement wherever you go.

      Crafted with care, this sport-style sweater is made of 80 percent cotton, ensuring a soft and cozy feel against your skin. The remaining 20 percent consists of premium polyester fibers, adding durability to the hoodie. Stay warm and effortlessly stylish with the FOG graphic and a Kangaroo front pocket, providing a convenient space for storing essentials or keeping your hands cozy.

      The design is completed with ribbed cuffs and a thick hem, adding texture and structure to the hoodie. Whether you're hitting the gym, going for a casual stroll, or simply lounging at home, this Fear of God Essentials Hoodie Wood is the ultimate wardrobe staple that effortlessly blends fashion with functionality. Order yours now and elevate your street style game to new heights.

      The Fear of God Essentials Hoodie Wood has an over-sized fit and is long-sleeved. This hoodie comes in a wood color hue.

      This clothing item also features an attached hood with a rubber brand logo on it, as well as a bolded "ESSENTIALS" graphic inscription on the front side. The sport-style sweater is made of 80 percent cotton, while the remaining 20 percent is made of polyester fibers. The hoodie also features a FOG graphic and a Kangaroo front pocket. The design includes ribbed cuffs and a thick hem.

      We strongly recommend going one size down, as the fit is oversized. This recommendation also applies to pants and shorts. For further details, please refer to the size guide.

      © 2024 Boutique Step in Style, Powered by Step in Style

        • Apple Pay
        • Google Pay
        • Mastercard
        • Shop Pay
        • Visa

        Login

        Forgot your password?

        Don't have an account yet?
        Create account